If I can make it there ...

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Cross your fingers!

This is to all the naysayers who shook their heads and said nothing happens in the world of hiring in December --

My fellow jobseeker Parker just sent me a great sounding posting at the AP that went live Dec. 1:
Deputy Director, Business
http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/jobseeker/jobsearch/job_detail.html?job_id=J565138HN

I'll ask them about it when I'm down there schmoozing on Friday. Then I'll chain myself to the door, like a hippie on a redwood, until they hire me.

2 Comments:

  • Good luck, Colleen. All my fingers and toes are crossed. That will be one match made in heaven.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/07/2005 4:15 PM  

  • What Saejin said…

    …and…

    I'm glad you didn't post a link to some of the other things I've sent you. Ha ha. Good luck schmoozing it up at the AP on Friday! They’ll be crazy not to bring you onboard. I’ll want a full report on how things go. Specifically, I’ll want an objective, accurate and informed report as it happens from the Newvine bureau in New York.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/08/2005 11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home