If I can make it there ...

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Not all fun and games

Yes, we've seen Dan Akroyd and Donovan at book store appearances, yes we've feasted all over town, but we do have some serious work to do here.

Today I turned in a freelance piece for the Ann Arbor Observer. I still owe one to LS&A magazine, and to Michigan Today, so tomorrow's likely to be a writing day, too.

Later today I have an interview at Columbia for the editor's job at their faculty/staff newspaper.
Friday I have meetings with two people I would love to work for at the Associated Press.
Yesterday was breakfast with a great guy who's head of Dow Jones' integrated advertising effort.

Who knows how any of the job schmoozing will pan out, but at least the freelance gigs are helping to pay the inflated rent while we're here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home