If I can make it there ...

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Ring a ding ding

Lenny says I can't wear my thumb ring in New York or people will assume I'm a lesbian -- which is fine, he adds, if I want to work the lesbian scene.
Jen confirms that someone gave her a hard time about wearing a thumb ring when she arrived in NYC from the Midwest.

So in addition to getting a fresh hair cut and getting my suit skirt taken in (thank you, South Beach), I've put my thumb ring in the jewelry box. I feel naked. I've been wearing it since I was in high school -- far longer ago than I sometimes want to admit.

There, New York, are you happy? What else do you want from me??

2 Comments:

  • You make that city your BITCH, Colleen!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/30/2005 10:40 PM  

  • I promise you, some things taken on in high school are meant to be left behind (boyfriends, certain music, drug addictions, etc.)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/06/2005 2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home