If I can make it there ...

Friday, December 02, 2005

We're moving on up, to the east side ...

We arrived, we're unpacked, the groceries I bought online got here just before we did, and I've connected to Ben's wireless network -- all is good in the world.

I'll give a more detailed report later, but I have to get going for a morning manicure. Good New York girls always have their nails done, ya know.

One quick laugh: our building is called The Monarch. If you watch the Venture Brothers, that will surely make you think of ...

2 Comments:

  • Fresh Direct forever!

    Yesterday morning, Iris was playing with her Dr. Seuss blocks (a near-daily occurrence), and I reminded her that they were a gift from John and Colleen. "Zhon and Colleen," she said. Who, I added, were headed off to NY as we spoke. She said, "Horton!"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/02/2005 10:59 PM  

  • I'm not in love with FreshDirect yet -- they forgot our bread and only want to give me store credit, not my bread and not a credit to my Visa. And the mushrooms were sketchy.

    But it is convenient.

    By Blogger Colleen, at 12/03/2005 3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home