If I can make it there ...

Sunday, June 04, 2006

And now, a fashion minute ...

As if scoring a New York apartment doesn't have enough money flying out of my wallet, I've been doing my part to support the NY economy by buying some new clothes for work.

I'm doing my shopping like Noah's Ark, two-by-twos. Two suits, two pairs of shoes, two necklaces. Yeah, I probably didn't need more jewelry, but the necklaces snuck up on me while I was looking for shoes and suits. And they were buy one, get one free, so I had to buy two.

The photos below are seeking the approval of my fashion consultants back home.
As you evaluate, know that girlfriend can smell a sale from a mile away so these two Jones New York suits cost me about what you might expect to pay for a nice blazer.



3 Comments:

  • The clothes are fab, fab, fab. You'll look smashing in all, guaranteed. Big props to the little oxblood shoes, tres' cool. Wasn't sure about the gray pinstripe at first but upon closer inspection, it was love at second sight. I'm sad we are going to be gone the exact days you will be in Michigan.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/05/2006 1:51 PM  

  • The stripey one is actually brown with a sort of beige, but I realize the pictures make it tough to tell.

    But thanks, boys, for the kudos!

    By Blogger Colleen, at 6/05/2006 11:01 PM  

  • They look like winners to me girl!! I have to renew my Glamour or I just won't know what to do!!

    Miss you girl!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/06/2006 12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home