If I can make it there ...

Sunday, July 23, 2006

That's cold

I meant to catch up with postings this weekend about going to see Avenue Q with the Michigan alumni club, and about taking advantage of New York's Restaurant Week -- but those will just have to wait.

I woke up Saturday morning with a summer cold, so I've spent the weekend sniffling through a sort of mental fog. It's not that I didn't have time to write, just that in my dimwitted state it sounded like more exertion than I could handle.

Upcoming in the next two weeks: work trips to Kansas City, LA and Baltimore.
Goal: get better before then, because flying with a stuffed-up nose and ears is nearly as awful as flying hung over.

While you wait oh-so-anxiously to get my other reports, here's a photo of our first guests -- Bob and Kathleen, stopping by NYC on their way to visit Bob's family. This is the view from our roof patio, with the sun setting over the Hudson River.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home