If I can make it there ...

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Picture pages

Pictures pages, picture pages, now it's time for picture pages ...

I've got some catching up to do, photowise, so let's start with our very first NYC dinner party, which ended with a lengthy game of charades. Anyone can act out books and movies. Can you do current events or food and wine?











Next, the one and only photo I got to take at Jazz at Lincoln Center, before one of the staff told me there are no cameras allowed in the theater.
Still, you'll be able to tell from this picture that we had amazing seats -- we were stage right, and I was literally directly behind the monitors. We probably sat closer to Wynton Marsalis than I would have been at the Elbow Room for Lenny's band on Thursday.



Finally, some pics from Top of the Rock, the recently reopened observation deck on top of Rockefeller Center.
Parker got to town late Thursday and one of the things he really wanted to do was Top of the Rock. We got there just in time for sunset -- it was beautiful and chilly.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home