If I can make it there ...

Thursday, April 24, 2008

No commentary, just some links

Although people have asked me to share office stories on the blog, I'm careful to avoid work when I'm blogging because I don't want to become another of those sorry tales of someone canned for blogging -- maybe because of blabbing company secrets, not following party line or just not upholding the sort of image the company might want.

Not that I'm postsing pictures of me drunk on our office patio or photocopies of my butt, but still. People accidentally do stupid things and I'd prefer to follow the safe than sorry mantra rather than have my name become online slang.

So with that caveat out there, here's a quick update on what's been happening at work -- without commentary, just some links for you to catch up on if you haven't been reading your E&P.
-- Re-organization of the business units
-- Launch of a new mobile news offering and still more changes for text services, announced at annual meeting
-- And we picked up some new board members
-- Comment on company direction. More.


Have I made you nervous about your own blogging, by the way? Here's an ancient article with some still valid tips.
And you might want to think about your Twittering, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home